From: tompl on
I did not fully understand your question before, but this should work for you:

Sub climate3()

Dim xLng As Long, yLng As Long
xLng = Range("X" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
yLng = InputBox("enter the row number to paste")
Range("A2:BK" & xLng).Cut Range("A" & yLng)
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Range("A1").Select
MsgBox "Updated"

End Sub

From: climate on
Hi
Thank you very much, your code work's correctly.

regards

From: climate on
Hi
Thank's Rick, your discussion is right.