Prev: Query Question
Next: QBE
From: Stryder09 on
Is it possible to automatically shut down a database if a user has it open
but it has been idle(not worked in) for say 10 minutes. I have 5 user groups
in a database and one group is forever leaving it open not allowing the other
groups to enter data into the tables, so if I could have it automatically
shutdown that would be great. Is this even possible.

Any help would be wonderful.

Brad
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:38:07 -0800, Stryder09
<Stryder09(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Run some searches at search.microsoft.com and you'll find an article
about this exact topic.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>Is it possible to automatically shut down a database if a user has it open
>but it has been idle(not worked in) for say 10 minutes. I have 5 user groups
>in a database and one group is forever leaving it open not allowing the other
>groups to enter data into the tables, so if I could have it automatically
>shutdown that would be great. Is this even possible.
>
>Any help would be wonderful.
>
>Brad

Pages: 1
Prev: Query Question