From: Elaine J. on
I have recently started using Access 2007. I like to arrange fields in a
particular order when I create a query. I have noticed that if I create a
query, then uncheck the "show" box on some of the fields, that the next time
I go into the query (in design mode), all the unchecked fields are at the end
of the QBE -- regardless of where they were originally. Is there someway I
can keep the original design of the query, even if the "show" box is
unchecked?

I am hoping there is just a checkbox hidden somewhere that I have overlooked.

Thanks