From: d7 on
Hi I need a couple of date formulas for invoices recieved, eg. invoice date
is 14/03/2010, payment terms are end of month following. so i need excel to
calculate that the due date is in this case 1/05/2010 is the due date.

From: Jacob Skaria on
Try
=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+2,1)

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Glenn on
Unless d7 really meant what he said in the first half of the post, which was
"end of month following". That would be this:

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+2,0)

From: Rick Rothstein on
And if you are using XL2007 and above, or if you have the Analysis ToolPak
add-in selected for XL2003 or earlier, then you can use this formula...

=EOMONTH(A1,1)+1

Remove the "+1" part if you really meant end of the month and not first of
the month after the end of the month.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)