From: T.G.77 on
Hi all

I'm trying to produce a Dvd with various Linux Live Distro.
Ubuntu and Debian Live, ..Clonezilla, ...and other.

Because many distros Livdcd use the same folder to load squashfs file,
Casper or Live, and the same name: filesystem.squashfs, I ask is can use
a different folder from Casper or Live to ensure that, every distro loaded
squashfs file from its own directory.

Or is, can use a proper name as clonezilla.squashfs instead of the usual
name: filesystem.squashfs?

One last thing, to load the file.squashfs need to use an initrd
and vmlinuz created for each distro livecd?

Thanks

Regards