From: That70sTick on
> Have you had any problems with passing arrays?

Some, usually with variants returned from functions.

I work in VB, and I'm not .NET yet. Don't know how much I can help.
From: Jon Slaughter on

"That70sTick" <rol4(a)liquidschwarz.com> wrote in message
>> Have you had any problems with passing arrays?
>
> Some, usually with variants returned from functions.
>
> I work in VB, and I'm not .NET yet. Don't know how much I can help.

Strangly enough it works now ;/ I just pass the array directly just as I
did the first time ;/

Feature p = FeatureManager.InsertTableDrivenPattern("", points, true,
false);

where points is simply a double array.

I had solidworks crash at one point and maybe that somehow corrupted
something. In any case it seems to work. I did get the holes at least.

Thanks,

Jon

From: koorzena on
On Dec 6, 12:45 pm, "Jon Slaughter" <Jon_Slaugh...(a)Hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to write some addins in C# for SW 2009 but I'm having some
> difficultly. (besides the absolute lack of information/documentation)
>
> What I need to be able to do is debug the addin and/or be able to reload it
> without restarting solidworks every time.
>
> Anyone have any experience with this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

Hi jon. You can debug an add-in by simply putting a break line. When
VS.Net 2008 breaks, make the changes you want and then press the play
button again. Works on my machine.