From: tuculover on
Hello all,

I am trying to wrap an image of a logo on a tube surface. Every time
I try to import the image it gets put flat on the plane that I drew
the sketch on. I would appreciate any help to wrap this on the face
of a tube.

Thanks in advance.

From: raamman on
On Nov 17, 1:12 pm, tuculover <thompson....(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to wrap an image of a logo on a tube surface.  Every time
> I try to import the image it gets put flat on the plane that I drew
> the sketch on.  I would appreciate any help to wrap this on the face
> of a tube.
>
> Thanks in advance.

you need to use the wrap feature. select the sketch, select wrap,
select the surface- doesn't always work, but there usually is a
discernable reason. what year sw version are you using ?