From: APL on
Please assist. I have several titles in appendices that I refer to in a
document (Appendix 2.1, Appendix 4.2, Appendix 4.7, etc.). The appendix
headings have a different style associated with them than the body of the
text. When I insert the bookmark reference to the appendix, the body of my
text adopts the style of my appendix heading. This is not desirable. (The
path I'm using is: Insert/Reference/Cross-Reference/Reference type:
Bookmark/Insert reference to: Bookmark text with the Insert as hyperlink
checked.

While I can reapply formatting, I will be using this document as a template
and would like to get this component remedied. Any suggestions?

From: Greg Maxey on
Have you included the paragraph mark in your bookmark range? If so, you
might try bookmarking only the Appendix heading text.

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Do you have direct formatting applied to the appendix headings, or is the
formatting defined in the style? See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/FormatCrossReferences.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill