From: sagenichole on
Thank you to those who posted to my question earlier, but just to give a
little more insight on what I am trying to do:
I have a scroll list in one cell and I am trying to make it where if I
select one thing from that scroll list the cell next to it will auto populate
with a number I define. However different things on the scroll list will
need to equal different values.

Please Help!!

Thanks!
From: T. Valko on
See this:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Luke M on
And as stated in Pete's answer, you need to setup a table somewhere and then
use a VLOOKUP formula.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M