From: wohners on
I have just recently installed Excel 2003. When I copy and paste a formula
into a column the result of the first cell copies down the column and I need
to manually refresh each cell to get the correct result for that cell. How
do I ensure excel automatically calculates the correct results?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try setting the calculation to automatic from menu Tools>Options>Calculation
--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"wohners" wrote:

> I have just recently installed Excel 2003. When I copy and paste a formula
> into a column the result of the first cell copies down the column and I need
> to manually refresh each cell to get the correct result for that cell. How
> do I ensure excel automatically calculates the correct results?

Pages: 1
Prev: same problem here
Next: Define a Value