From: Steve Silverwood on
Does such a site exist?

Ideally, I'd like to find a site that lists all of the known Outlook
PowerToys and other add-in tools, including notations as to where they
can be downloaded and (in)compatibility with Outlook 2010.

Thanks in advance.

//Steve//
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
I'm not sure I'd call most Outlook add-ins "power toys" but every Outlook
utility I am aware of is listed at slipstick.com - categorized by the
solution they offer. There are nearly 2000 Outlook and Exchange server
utilities in my database so I don't have one page with the complete list. If
there is a specific problem you need to solve, search the site and check the
tools lists on the .asp pages that come up in the search (.htm pages don't
list utilities, with the exception of my EMO newsletter archives, but
anything in the newsletter is in the database). The What's New list has the
most recently added or updated utilities.

Many add-ins will work with Outlook 2010 32bit, especially those that work
in Outlook 2003 and 2007. My database doesn't specify Outlook 2010 unless
the developer asked me to update my database with the information - recently
released add-ins are listed at http://slipstick.me/ol2010 but as I add new
ones, I remove old ones from the list. (Sync utilities are the exception,
but they aren't add-ins.)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: Steve Silverwood on
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:24:32 -0400, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]"
<outlookmvp(a)msn.com> wrote:

>I'm not sure I'd call most Outlook add-ins "power toys"...

Thanks, I was in that mindset as I asked the same question about
OneNote and nearly all the ON add-ins =are= called PowerToys. :)

Will check the slipstick.com database this afternoon, thanks.

//Steve//