From: ttttttttttt on

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"ttttttttttt" <ttttttttttt(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
<nothing>

This is a completely ambiguous question. Do you mean you want to find an
expert in Office or that you want to become an expert in Office. For the
former, Google would be a good tool to help search for one. For the later,
read published books and use the various apps extensively to discover how they
work.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Orland, Kathleen on
If you wish to become an expert, in addition to what Mr. Tillman has
advised, another way to learn is to press F1 in any Microsoft Office window.
Microsoft has installed comprehensive help files in Outlook and Office.

If you need an expert, please be more specific.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon

From: Jethro Pull on
Oh for goodness sakes, folks. Refer him/her to Lynda and several other
legitimate training/certification sites.

Don't be so shy. It doesn't hurt to be useful and it makes you really
look like an expert.