From: MPendergast on

Hello,

New user here, I appoligize if this is in the wrong forum - learning my
way around.

I have a quirky issue regarding a delegates ability to search the inbox
of their owners email folder. I have an Exchange 2003 server running
Exchange 2003. The clients are XP running Outlook 2003.

I have 2 different legal assistants who are delegates to an attorney.
The attorneys mailbox is set up to show in the folder tree of the
assistants Outlook. They can search every other folder - deleted/sent
items, etc... but nothing will show when they search the inbox of the
attorney. This appears to be unique to this one attorneys mailbox, as
they can search other attorneys folders with no issue. There is no
error generated on screen, it just comes back saying there's nothing to
show. I have verified permissions to the Inbox folder.

This problem also shows up if you give full mailbox access through
Active Directory.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mark