From: jtorres on
I'm sure this has been beaten many times but here's my dilemma...

Exchange 2003 - Patched with KB926666
Server 2003 - Patched with kb970653-V3
XP workstations- Patched with kb955389

I have 400 users in the company and only a handful of them are having the
DST issue with appoinments/meetings moved an hour ahead beginning the week of
March 15th.

I even have one user on Outlook 2007 and I ran the Time Zone Data Update
Tool and it came back saying "No appointments, meetings, or reminders were
found that need to be moved to the new time zone."

I just don't get it...what else could I have possibly missed?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"jtorres" <jtorres(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I'm sure this has been beaten many times but here's my dilemma...
>
> Exchange 2003 - Patched with KB926666
> Server 2003 - Patched with kb970653-V3
> XP workstations- Patched with kb955389
>
> I have 400 users in the company and only a handful of them are having the
> DST issue with appoinments/meetings moved an hour ahead beginning the week
> of
> March 15th.
>
> I even have one user on Outlook 2007 and I ran the Time Zone Data Update
> Tool and it came back saying "No appointments, meetings, or reminders were
> found that need to be moved to the new time zone."
>
> I just don't get it...what else could I have possibly missed?

Do any of thes people experiencing the problem sync with a handheld device?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: jtorres on
Yes they do. We have a Blackberry server in-house.

From: jtorres on
Blackberry Server with Server 2003 patched - kb955839

It doesn't match Server 2003 on the Exchange server...should it?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> Yes they do. We have a Blackberry server in-house.

Make sure the Blackberries also have time zone corrections.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]