From: climate on
Hi
I want to delete three end row of any sheet. any sheet has different row
number.
Thank's for any help.

your's
From: Mike H on
Hi,

This will clear the last 3 rows of the active sheet. Note I the on error
line is to cope when there are less than 3 rows on the sheet

Sub del_Last_3()
Dim LastRow As Long
On Error Resume Next
LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells.Find(What:="*", _
SearchDirection:=xlPrevious, _
SearchOrder:=xlRows).Row
ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2 & ":" & LastRow).ClearContents
End Sub
--
Mike

question.

From: Mike H on
another way

ActiveSheet.Rows(LastRow - 2).Resize(3).ClearContents
--
Mike

question.

From: climate on