From: Peter T on
"Peter T" <peter_t(a)discussions> wrote in message

>>> The download includes two VB projects, to unzip and zip respectively.
>>> They require unzip.dll & zip.dll
>>
>> The DLL's are in the same ZIP file in the sample above. They are "hidden"
>> in this subfolder:
>>
>> \infozip\Wiz\VisualC\Wiz_and_DLLs\Release

To remove/delete a file it seems do *not* need to UnZip (at least not
obviously so).
Simply do everything exactly as if makeing a Zip but see this (in
vbunzip.vbp)

ZOPT.fDeleteEntries = zDelEntries ' 1 If Files Passed Have To Be Deleted

So, simply include zDelEntries=1
and in the file list add the file(s) to be deleted

But having got this far, and for future reference, I still can't figure how
to zip files with only partial paths, typically the path beyond the zip-file
itself.

Regards,
Peter T