From: Don on
How do I delete all my contact info and calendar info to start from scratch?
From: dlw on
in calendar, go View/Current View/All Appointments
then go Edit/Select all
then press delete

for contacts, just Edit/Select all then delete

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Do you want to keep your email or not? You can start fresh with a new PST
file, removing the old one. It will have nothing in it.

That way if you ever do need a contact or calendar info from that original
PST file, you don't delete it. I can't tell you how many people have deleted
things then suddenly realized either at that moment or later they shouldn't
have.

--

Kathleen Orland
Please support me in my efforts: SPCA Friends for Life 2010 Walk-A-Thon