From: biren on
Hi,

I have a user whose Outlook 2003 settings are as follows:

Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet

Any time they receive any email with graphics etc they are unable to print
that email. I tried to do the same on my PC, and am also not able to print
(with those settings)

How do we get this to be printed?

Thanks
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Does it work in Restricted sites zone? That's the default setting.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

From: biren on
Yes, it does work. But in the default zone, some pictures (logos) give a
activeX error when you open an email, so need to change the zone to Internet
zone.

Thanks for your feedback

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> Does it work in Restricted sites zone? That's the default setting.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
> Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

> mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
>
> New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=42402
>

> "biren" <biren(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a user whose Outlook 2003 settings are as follows:
> >
> > Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet
> >
> > Any time they receive any email with graphics etc they are unable to print
> > that email. I tried to do the same on my PC, and am also not able to print
> > (with those settings)
> >
> > How do we get this to be printed?
> >
> > Thanks

Pages: 1