From: James on
Hey,
One of my users deleted the anonymous user in the Calendar permissions, and
now everyone can see the descriptions of his appointments from their machine
with the scheduling assistant We are running Exchange Server 2007 so the
PFDAVadmin won't work. Simply re-creating an "anonymous" user has not worked.

Thanks,
James

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
According to the download page PFDAVADMIN is supported with Exchange 2007:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=635BE792-D8AD-49E3-ADA4-E2422C0AB424&displaylang=en
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..