From: Chris on
trying to use a tool for the entire Org. Servers, SG, stores, users, mailbox
size, mail items, etc. The more details the better. Free tool is what I'm
looking for, under a no budget project.

Thanks.

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Exchange System Manager will get you this but not in a report but
screenshot.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA