From: Microsoft on
Hello, this is my problem:
I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007 and
it fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't know how to fix it.
I am at the inbox, I delete a message, using the delete key or the X on the
ribbon. The message disappears and appears in the deleted mail folder. No
error message or anything. I can continue working with Outlook and the
message stays deleted. Now I close Outlook and start it again. The message
has disappeared from the deleted mail folder and is back in the inbox.
I have run scanpst.exe and repaired the .pst file to no avail.
Same thing in offline mode.
Can anyone help?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Microsoft" <no(a)spam> wrote in message

> Hello, this is my problem:
> I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007 and
> it fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't know how to fix it.
> I am at the inbox, I delete a message, using the delete key or the X on the
> ribbon. The message disappears and appears in the deleted mail folder. No
> error message or anything. I can continue working with Outlook and the
> message stays deleted. Now I close Outlook and start it again. The message
> has disappeared from the deleted mail folder and is back in the inbox.
> I have run scanpst.exe and repaired the .pst file to no avail.
> Same thing in offline mode.

Are you using an Exchange account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Microsoft on

"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> escribi� en el mensaje
> "Microsoft" <no(a)spam> wrote in message
>
>> Hello, this is my problem:
>> I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007
>> and it fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't know how to fix it.
>> I am at the inbox, I delete a message, using the delete key or the X on
>> the ribbon. The message disappears and appears in the deleted mail
>> folder. No error message or anything. I can continue working with Outlook
>> and the message stays deleted. Now I close Outlook and start it again.
>> The message has disappeared from the deleted mail folder and is back in
>> the inbox.
>> I have run scanpst.exe and repaired the .pst file to no avail.
>> Same thing in offline mode.
>
> Are you using an Exchange account?
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
No.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

> No.

What kind of account are you using, then?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Microsoft wrote:

> Hello, this is my problem:
> I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007 and
> it fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't know how to fix it.
> I am at the inbox, I delete a message, using the delete key or the X on the
> ribbon. The message disappears and appears in the deleted mail folder. No
> error message or anything. I can continue working with Outlook and the
> message stays deleted. Now I close Outlook and start it again. The message
> has disappeared from the deleted mail folder and is back in the inbox.
> I have run scanpst.exe and repaired the .pst file to no avail.
> Same thing in offline mode.
> Can anyone help?

The Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010