From: Arizona Willie on

In Outlook 2007 when I have an appointment or item on the calendar and I
get a popup reminder it has the appointment listed 3 times!!

How can I fix this so it only shows up once?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Try starting Outlook one time with the /cleanreminders switch.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Arizona Willie asked:

From: Arizona Willie on
"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" <what(a)ever> wrote in news:eEqImzX7KHA.1888
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> Try starting Outlook one time with the /cleanreminders switch.

===================
How do I do that?
With most programs I can right click and go to the properties and get
access to do that but not with Outlook. I've tried using Explorer to go to
the directory and looking up the outlook.exe file and I can't seem to add
that switch there either.

Color me puzzled.

--
RIGHT WINGERS BREED TERRORISM

EVERY instance of domestic terrorism in the U.S.A. was committed by a RIGHT
WINGER.

No liberal has ever committed an act of domestic terrorism.

MICHIGAN MILITIA ( stopped before they struck without using torture )
PENTAGON SHOOTER
OKLAHOMA BOMBING
OLYMPIC BOMING
ABORTION CLINIC BOMBINGS AND SHOOTINGS
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/commandlineswitches.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Arizona Willie on
"Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]" <tillman1952(a)yahoo.com> wrote in news:
#NbHZQg7KHA.5112(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> "Arizona Willie" <sclause(a)npole.com> wrote in message
>
>> How do I do that?
>
> See this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/commandlineswitches.htm

=======
Thanks