From: Phil vK on
Is there a way in Outlook 2010 (beta) to get the "do you really want to do
this" message when shift-deleting files?

Also, in 2010 there is an Inbox in both the folder listings for "Outlook
Data File" and "my email address" headings. What's the difference.

I'm moving up from Outlook 2002....big jump!
From: VanguardLH on
Phil vK wrote:

> Is there a way in Outlook 2010 (beta) to get the "do you really want to do
> this" message when shift-deleting files?
>
> Also, in 2010 there is an Inbox in both the folder listings for "Outlook
> Data File" and "my email address" headings. What's the difference.
>
> I'm moving up from Outlook 2002....big jump!

This group discusses the released versions of Outlook.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010