From: Pamela on
Hi again, I figured out how to configure outlook 2003 but everytime I try to
send I get the error message:

Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error
(0x800CCC33) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that you
r username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'. '

Can anyone help me with this? Any help is appreciatedL)
From: DL on
No need to start another post, you allready have a thread running

"Pamela" <Pamela(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi again, I figured out how to configure outlook 2003 but everytime I try
> send I get the error message:
>

> Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error
> (0x800CCC33) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that you
> r username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'. '
>
> Can anyone help me with this? Any help is appreciatedL)

Pages: 1
Prev: Setting up outlook
Next: Deleting Files