From: TK on
My boss runs Windows 7 ultimate with Outlook 2007 Enterprise Edition.
Sometime when she deletes emails from her Inbox with the delete key,
sometimes the email doesn't appear to delete, yet a new one appears above
or below it.
As soon as she re-sorts, it's fine, that email deletes.
It almost looks like a video driver issue, but the laptop has all the latest
drivers.
The problem is much worse with the Preview Paine enabled.
She has only about 1300 emails in her Inbox.

I rebuilt her profile with a new PST, repaired Office, Windows update,
etc...
Anyone seen this before...?
Any ideas how to fix...?

Thanks, Tom...