From: Donna on
I have a macro that at the end there are 2 work sheets that I delete.
When the macro runs, it stops and asks if I really want to delete the
worksheets. Is there something I can add so that it will not ask me if I
want to delete?
Here is what I have.

Sheets("Sheet3").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Delete
Thanks Donna
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Have a look in the below link for details and I hope that you will get some
idea.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?&query=Ms-Exl-Learner+Delete+Worksheet&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&p=1&tid=ceb64108-d6e8-4940-b4b1-898dc1f0d288&mid=ceb64108-d6e8-4940-b4b1-898dc1f0d288

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: Jacob Skaria on
Further you dont need to select the sheets; instead you could try

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Worksheets(Array("Sheet2","Sheet3")).Delete
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

--
Jacob