From: Joshua Cordell on
Network Card Not Detected, Both On board and PCICard
I keep having the same issue throughout the 400 and 500 series.
Any Idea's? I'm at a loss.
From: Henrik Carlqvist on
Joshua Cordell <dudewithpc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Network Card Not Detected, Both On board and PCICard
> I keep having the same issue throughout the 400 and 500 series.
> Any Idea's? I'm at a loss.

Usually it helps to install a distribution with a kernel that is newer
than your hardware. Drivers for the most recent nics are only included in
the most recent kernels.

Another way might be to use lspci to identify your nics, then search for
drivers on the web, download source, compile and install the modules
required for your nics.

regards Henrik
root(a)localhost postmaster(a)localhost