From: Aamir on

Will ATI HD 4670 card will work on my Dell Vostro 200 PC?

From: wengmunding on

I'm looking for a Multimedia audio controller for the Compaq evo D310
computer.
Any audio driver that solves this problem is good

From: MJMIII on
"wengmunding" <wengmunding.49vh9j(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm looking for a Multimedia audio controller for the Compaq evo D310
> computer.
> Any audio driver that solves this problem is good

....and this has what to do with Dell and the original post?
--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: Cmplx80 on
wengmunding wrote:
> I'm looking for a Multimedia audio controller for the Compaq evo D310
> computer.
> Any audio driver that solves this problem is good

If you're a newsgroup newbie, this is called "highjacking a thread" and
is considered extremely rude to inject *your* request for responses into
someone else's thread. However, if you're *not* a newbie, then you are
probably just another net numbnutz beyond help.

Frank
From: Aamir on

"highjacking a thread" !!!
That was NEW for me. i thought he was spamming...