From: Ron Hardin on
A returned Vostro 1500 lists corrective repair
action as

Fan
Memory
MLB

What's MLB?

There's no motherboard category, is it that?

The machine has a new local area connection nic address, so
I guess so.

If so, I can probably skip extending the warranty, which I
only extended because it had been in twice on the original
warranty for the same thing, and I figured that the odds
were in favor of another time.

Hard to justify the cost otherwise.
--
rhhardin(a)mindspring.com

From: Daddy on
Ron Hardin wrote:
> A returned Vostro 1500 lists corrective repair
> action as
>
> Fan
> Memory
> MLB
>
> What's MLB?
>
> There's no motherboard category, is it that?
>
> The machine has a new local area connection nic address, so
> I guess so.
>
> If so, I can probably skip extending the warranty, which I
> only extended because it had been in twice on the original
> warranty for the same thing, and I figured that the odds
> were in favor of another time.
>
> Hard to justify the cost otherwise.

Miller Light Beer?

Daddy
From: Kalman Rubinson on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:19:57 -0500, Ron Hardin
<rhhardin(a)mindspring.com> wrote:

>A returned Vostro 1500 lists corrective repair
>action as
>
>Fan
>Memory
>MLB
>
>What's MLB?

Major League Baseball. It has lots of fans, some with good
memory.

Kal

From: Fixer on
Ron Hardin wrote:

> A returned Vostro 1500 lists corrective repair
> action as
>
> Fan
> Memory
> MLB
>
> What's MLB?
>
> There's no motherboard category, is it that?
>
> The machine has a new local area connection nic address, so
> I guess so.
>
> If so, I can probably skip extending the warranty, which I
> only extended because it had been in twice on the original
> warranty for the same thing, and I figured that the odds
> were in favor of another time.
>
> Hard to justify the cost otherwise.

MLB = Multi Layer Board ie a New Motherboard

From: William R. Walsh on
Hi!

> Major League Baseball.  It has lots of fans, some with good
> memory.

.....I was just going to say...

The idea is that they play baseball with the machine until it stops
screwing up or they've broken it to the point where they will be
sending you another one.

William