From: Kostas on
Trying to deploy IE 8 on pc's that have non-english languages for OS ( Some
are MUI some are standalone) .
English update works great, but neede to know is there is anything I can do
to the english package to deploy it to a non-english OSan dinstall /update to
IE8
Thanks

From: Gis Bun on
IE8 is available in multiple languages. Go to:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=341c2ad5-8c3d-4347-8c03-08cdecd8852b

Change the language [hope you know it as MS site changes to that language].
It will then switch you to that language specific IE8. Alternatively, try
searching in the Windows catalog.