From: Arindam Banerjee on
On Jul 28, 9:42 am, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> don't be silly.  waves are generally spherical, thence only have a
> speed,
> sans direction.

A wave front from an omnidirectional goes in all directions, a wave
can be directed as in a wave guide. If you had studied
electromagnetic wave propagation in a rectangular waveguide, you would
have heard of such terms as phase velocity and group velocity of the
wave. That is how it is described, in the standard literature. Now
that would be too much for einstieinians and their fools to grasp, of
course.

Obviously, a line of sight situation between transmission and
reception is as a guided wave, only with much more losses because the
wave is not guided. The reflections, refractions involved in wave
interactions with matter, can only be analysed with wave velocity
components.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

From: Arindam Banerjee on
On Jul 28, 10:01 am, Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jul 28, 9:42 am, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > don't be silly.  waves are generally spherical, thence only have a
> > speed,
> > sans direction.
>
> A wave front from an omnidirectional goes in all directions, a wave
> can be directed as in a wave guide.  If you had studied
> electromagnetic wave propagation in a rectangular waveguide, you would
> have heard of such terms as phase velocity and group velocity of the
> wave.  That is how it is described, in the standard literature.  Now
> that would be too much for einstieinians and their fools to grasp, of
> course.
>
> Obviously, a line of sight situation between transmission and
> reception is as a guided wave, only with much more losses because the
> wave is not guided.  The reflections, refractions involved in wave
> interactions with matter, can only be analysed with wave velocity
> components.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Maybe needful to add, that if chaps studied engineering especially
antenna engineering and worked on same, making dull stuff radiate,
then they could never never accept such idiotic notions as quantum and
relativity, Einstein's brainchildren. The fact that einsteinians
still exist, and have mastered the art of talking gobbledygook to
impress stupid politicians to extract public moneys, is the single
greatest reason for absence of any fundamental new reserarch in the
modern world. Stupidity abounds, when the clever of the population
turn to making quick money as doctors, lawyers, managers, CEOs,
sportspersons, mediapersons, etc. Ah well, this is probably the
cyclical nature of things! Let us hope that my ideas relating to the
Internal Force Engine and the Hydrogen Transmission Network finally
make it to the public mind (today I am comprehensively outcasted)
before the planet turns into something like Venus, with unchecked
greenhouse effect going on apace! The more the ruling morons say they
are keen to stop it, the more they actually do for the opposite. See
how much pollution Al Gore is causing by flying, so much jet engine
pollution to thicken the layers causing the greenhouse effect!
Parasites all, lamenting the grief they cause to their host!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee