From: Stop$teve on

"Steve" <notmyemail(a)address.com> schreef in bericht news:OhRdxPx4KHA.4888(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>I have merged remote databases into a master central database many times. The key is to append the data in higher level tables from
>the remote database into the the corresponding higher level table in the master database. This assigns a value for the primary key
>in the master table. Then append the data in lower level tables from the remote database into the the corresponding lower level
>table in the master database. Now you need to update the foreign key in the lower level tables to the value of the corresponding
>primary key in the master table. I would like to offer to automate your database to be able to do this. I will charge a reasonable
>fee depending on the number of tables and relationships in your database. If you want my help, contact me.
>
> Steve
> santus(a)penn.com

You are sooooo pathetic.. !!

--
Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....

Again... Get lost $teve. Go away... far away....
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...

This newsgroup is meant for FREE help..
No-one wants you here... no-one needs you here...
OP look at http://home.tiscali.nl/arracom/whoissteve.html
(Website has been updated and has a new 'look'... we have passed 12.000 pageloads... it's a shame !!)

Arno R

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Creating links