From: Peter on
I just added a new terminal server 2003 64 Bit to my network that has
existingTerminal server 2003 32bit servers. I have the desktop redirected and
have set a mandatory wallpaper in group policy. Whena user logs on to a 32
bit Terminal Server evrything works fine. When the same user logs on to a
64Bit Terminal Server the user gets the old desktop not the new one that
should be redirected. Also the wallpaper that I set does not load. They get a
Grey screen.

From: kissson on
On May 19, 12:11 am, Peter <Pe...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I just added a new terminal server 2003 64 Bit to my network that has
> existingTerminal server 2003 32bit servers. I have the desktop redirected and
> have set a mandatory wallpaper in group policy. Whena user logs on to a 32
> bit Terminal Server evrything works fine. When the same user logs on to a
> 64Bit Terminal Server the user gets the old desktop not the new one that
> should be redirected. Also the wallpaper that I set does not load. They get a
> Grey screen.

check enforce removal of remote desktop wallpaper in your group policy
computer configuration -> administrative template -> windows component
-> TS

old desktop ??uu?? is it the user session problem ? use the "query
sess" to check it
use the shadow command to shadow between user session
From: Peter on

"kissson" wrote:

> On May 19, 12:11 am, Peter <Pe...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > I just added a new terminal server 2003 64 Bit to my network that has
> > existingTerminal server 2003 32bit servers. I have the desktop redirected and
> > have set a mandatory wallpaper in group policy. Whena user logs on to a 32
> > bit Terminal Server evrything works fine. When the same user logs on to a
> > 64Bit Terminal Server the user gets the old desktop not the new one that
> > should be redirected. Also the wallpaper that I set does not load. They get a
> > Grey screen.
>
> check enforce removal of remote desktop wallpaper in your group policy
> computer configuration -> administrative template -> windows component
> -> TS
>
> old desktop ??uu?? is it the user session problem ? use the "query
> sess" to check it
> use the shadow command to shadow between user session
> .

I checked enforce removal. It still is causing the same problem. The 32 bit
TS that are in the same OU with the same Policy are not having this issue.
Only the 64 bit servers.