From: TAMIZHEZHAM on
Hi Team .....

I am having trouble with terminal server licensing.I have two different
licenses like one for 20 user and another for 30 user.Previously i was having
two different servers where I did configure the licences in both servers and
it was fine.

but now the issue is ....

I would like to configure the both license in a single server when i am
doing the clients are unable to access and not getting connection and i do
see it loads from temp or something ..

I WANT TO KNOW THE STEP BY STEP CONFIGURATION OF THE TERMINAL SERVER
CONFIGURATION AND HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO CONFIGURE THE TWO DIFFERENT LICENSES
IN A SINGLE SERVER .
I am unable to sort out the issue.My problem is that I have two different
licenses and i would like to activate both license in a single server.I am
very new to this.I referred and i did see that there is two modes for
configuring the terminal server one is that remote desktop mode and another
one is application server mode.

My requirement is that I will have to configure the application server mode.

I do understand that I will have to configure through cys in server wizard
selecting the terminal server and finish it and after that in windows
components I will have to install the terminal server liscencing and tell me
how to install licensing and i have two licenses say 30&50 .If i install the
one license and after that where i should add the another license..how to
check weather is working or not ...?

is there any tool to monitor ..?

Please send the reply ASAP.
Thanks in advance