From: Azzi Stefano on
Hi, there is an API function for detect a SIM change in a pocket pc?

I need to retrieve operator name, number...ecc from a sim.

Thanks in advance
From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
If you have a Windows Mobile 5 device it is easy - you can query
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Status.SystemState.PhoneOperatorName

For older devices you'll need to P/Invoke some TAPI functions, specifically
lineGetOperatorStatus. You could also use a managed wrapper which works like
the WM5.0 solution above - www.inthehand.com/WindowsMobile.aspx

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Windows Embedded MVP

From: Azzi Stefano on
Thanks for your reply....i know
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Status.SystemState.PhoneOperatorName this don't help
me....Example:
PhoneOperatorName return me a SIM operator "WIND", if i change my sim with
another SIM "WIND"....how i detect the change if both SIM are "WIND"
operator?.

From: Giuseppe Lippolis on
Chek Phone number ex.
http://www.alexfeinman.com/download.asp?doc=MyPhoneNumber.zip
messaggio news:ED1CF582-7A41-4813-9EE1-FEE171E2554A(a)microsoft.com...

From: Azzi Stefano on
I have tried this akexfeinman example...but don't work....i retrieve always a
empty string, is a problem of WM5?