From: SSI on
1900 GT card and per ATI Tech support I have disabled this device. Here is
what the told me to do a month ago:

"NTativrv01 is a wdm capture device.
There currently are no drivers available for the device under Vista, so you
should disable it in the device manager."

The new drivers (7.2) still do not seem to support this so does anyone know
when ATI will release drivers, or a work around for this?

Thank you

From: Carl on
Thanks for that NTativrv01, I was wondering what that was. Sorry I can't
help you with your problem, but you have helped me out there!
From: Ken on
There is a beta 7.2 driver that does have a WDM driver. BUt its really
buggy. I have not really been able to get it working properly, but it sort
of does work. You can get the 7.2 beta here

I am using it now but its really buggy

From: SSI on
Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what you
are saying this is the best thing to do!

From: Tom Lake on

"SSI" <SSInospam(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Thanks for the link and I guess I will wait for a while ... from what you
> are saying this is the best thing to do!

Does the 7.2 driver dated 2/21/07 have the file you need? If so' it's out
of beta and available
on the ATI Website.

Tom Lake

 |  Next  |  Last