From: OGLES on
Hi all,

I have the output from DeviceIOControl when trying to take a picture
using a camera; something like this:

if (DeviceIoControl(Camera_FileHandle, IOCTL_OEM_CAM_CAPTURE,
&vinFrame, sizeof(VINFRAMEINFO), Camera_CaptureYUV2,
CAMERA_CAPTURE_SIZEBYTES, &cbRet, NULL))
return true;
}

I can also dump the output as a file, but how can I convert this into a
picture ?

Thanks in advance,
OGLES

From: Juggs Ravalia (MS) on
It seems that you are using a custom OEM defined IOCTL here. Since the
Camera driver could be written/changed by the OEM to provide more info - I
would say that you contact the device manufacturer for more detials on the
capabilities of IOCTL_OEM_CAM_CAPTURE IOCTL code.

Juggs Ravalia [MSFT]
jayrava(a)online.microsoft.com

From: OGLES on
Hi Juggs,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to contact the "device manufacturer
for more details"..

Anyhow - I've figured out that the output is RGB565, y-flipped.. so
just now need to know how convert this into a Bitmap..

Any ideas ?

Regards,
OGLES