From: Francesco Arfilli on
Hello everybody,

i need to dial a number like this "*123*20#" inside my app.
However when i try to do it the mobile phone return an error.

If i try with a standard numeber like "+39123456789" however my code works
well, so it must be something with the special characters i guess.

I also know that kind of number are called "service data call".

If i dial it manually it works.

Any help would be very apreciated.

Thanks in advance

Francesco

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
What method are you using? Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Telephony.Phone.Talk?
P/Invoking PhoneMakeCall? sending a tel: Url?

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: Francesco Arfilli on
Hello Peter,

I'm using the Phone Talk method:

Cod snip:

Dim phone As New Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Telephony.Phone
Dim number As String
number = "*123*20#"
phone.Talk(number)

Francesco