From: samatha on
Please update me with the difference b/w WINDOWS 2007 professional and 2007
standard OS.

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
There is no Windows 2007, so you may mean Windows Vista or Windows 7? This
is a MS Project newsgroup specifically though, so you may wish to find a
more appropriate newsgroup.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: JulieS on
Hello samatha,

I am guessing you mean Project 2007 Professional and Project 2007
Standard?
Project 2007 Professional is designed to work together with
Project Server 2007 to enable enterprise project management
including enterprise resources, time sheets, and enterprise
reporting.
Project 2007 Standard is designed as a stand-alone project
management scheduling product. It does not work with project
server but allows a project manager to schedule projects.

See:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/default.aspx

for additional information.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project