From: Sue Morton on
LOL LOL LOL

I'm glad to see you guys have lurnt a thang or 2 from moi.
--
Sue Morton

From: Ben Berman on
Sue Morton wrote:
> LOL LOL LOL
>
> I'm glad to see you guys have lurnt a thang or 2 from moi.

In all seriousness: more than you could possibly know. G-bo and the
others too - you know who you are.

bzb

From: John Braner on
On 10/06/2010 05:40, Ben Berman wrote:
> Sue Morton wrote:
>> LOL LOL LOL
>>
>> I'm glad to see you guys have lurnt a thang or 2 from moi.
>
> In all seriousness: more than you could possibly know. G-bo and the
> others too - you know who you are.
>
> bzb

Ben,

Try "Format * /FS:NTFS"

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Ben Berman on
Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot Ben Berman <no(a)thanks.net> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> OK, maybe that's enough to hose John's installation - but what if
>> mine's on my E drive, with sample sets on F, and audio on G? How can I
>> hose them all at the same time, so I can get back to work?
>
> Just buy a WipeMASSter! Only $2,500.00!!!
>
> http://www.ics-iq.com/index.cfm/action/product.show/id_product/433e6b6c-3247-49ed-b6f9-16f356acc67a/id_category/8d3681f4-d094-4432-b8e9-f49905837993?CFID=2768101&CFTOKEN=61130688

Way cool! I'll have to start budgeting for this baby! That way, next
time I want to hose my system so I can NOT go back to work for weeks on
end, I just load the drives into this baby, and woosh! I'm off to the
races - instead of typing in all that complicated computer gibberish
stuff John wants me to try . . . 8-)

Who knew such a beauty existed?

From: Bob Donald on
How about a big electro magnet?

> OK, maybe that's enough to hose John's installation - but what if mine's
> on my E drive, with sample sets on F, and audio on G? How can I hose them
> all at the same time, so I can get back to work?
>
> bzb
>
> --
> THE SONG FACTORY
> Words and Music, made to order(TM)