From: Roidy on
How do I disable the default contextmenu on a Textbox? I want a user to be
able to right click a textbox and have an action happen but even if I set
the contextmenustrip property for the textbox to (none) I still get the
default copy/paste menu, how do I completely disable it.

Thanks
Robert

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 30.05.2010 21:44, schrieb Roidy:
> How do I disable the default contextmenu on a Textbox?

\\\
Me.TextBox1.ContextMenu = New ContextMenu()
///

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: Roidy on
Excellent, Thanks very much.

Robert

"Herfried K. Wagner [MVP]" <hirf-spam-me-here(a)gmx.at> wrote in message
> Am 30.05.2010 21:44, schrieb Roidy:
>> How do I disable the default contextmenu on a Textbox?
>
> \\\
> Me.TextBox1.ContextMenu = New ContextMenu()
> ///
>
> --
> M S Herfried K. Wagner
> M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>