From: Staceyglow on
It appears that when one cuts and pastes from one Excel spreadsheet to
another, it automatically assumes that you want to wrap text if the column is
too narrow. Since I almost never want that, I have to go into the "format
cells" area and uncheck "wrap text" every time.

Is there any way to change the default treatment from "wrap text"?
From: PlutoNash on
Does the copied cell have 'wrap text' set?

Have you tried 'Paste Special'?

From: Staceyglow on
No, the neither one had 'wrap text' set.

And I didn't try paste special, but I am sure that will work. Should've
thought of that on my own. THanks