From: Lena on
Is it possible to select only the cells of a certain colour or cells without
a colour when I link a range of cells from one worksheet to another?
Many thanks

From: Otto Moehrbach on
You need VBA to work directly with the colors. However, you may be able to
work with the original condition that resulted in those cells having those
colors. Post back and provide more info about what you want. Also provide
more info about the layout of your data. HTH Otto

"Lena" <Lena(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to select only the cells of a certain colour or cells
> without
> a colour when I link a range of cells from one worksheet to another?
> Many thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Disable automatic text wrap?
Next: Blank Check?