From: Mitch Powell on
I'm using Access 2007. My subform is shown in datasheet view. The field
captions on the datasheet contains the standrd Access 2007 dropdown option to
sort on the field but I want to disable this and kind cannot find a way to do
so. I got rid of the filter option on that dropdown by seting the Allow
Filters property to false but I can't find a similar property to disallow
sorting.

Any ideas?
From: Maurice on
Mitch,