From: bosje on
I have made a continueous form in Access and when I switch to the print
preview, I can see the dividing lines on the screen. However when I print the
form, the dividing lines do not appear on the paper. I use Office 2007 with
SP2.
When I perform the same actions on a machine with Office 2007 SP1, the
dividing lines are shown on the print preview as well as on the printout. Can
anyone help me with this issue.
--
bosje
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 04:21:01 -0800, bosje <email(a)voorbeeld.com> wrote:

I'm not sure how to answer your question, other than to say that forms
are really not meant to be printed with any fidelity. Use a report
instead.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP