Prev: pcbutts!
Next: Adaware SE
From: Donald Sessler on
Lately I have found the above in my bottom bar and wonder what it is. If I
reboot the next time it does not show up. Curious.

From: Dave H on

I've just noticed it for the first time today as well.
It's nowhere in control panel's add/remove programs listing.
Perhaps I'll try searching the registry??
Thanks,

--
Dave H
Dave H's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=36144

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Donald Sessler on
I am using Windows xp media center edition 2005 on a HP Compaq Presario
SR2020NX.
Curious as to what you find.

From: pcbutts1 on
Run this and we will find out
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/whatslivern.zip it will create a log file,
post that log file here.

"Donald Sessler" <sloopokespam(a)opto.net> wrote in message
> Lately I have found the above in my bottom bar and wonder what it is. If I
> reboot the next time it does not show up. Curious.

Pages: 1
Prev: pcbutts!
Next: Adaware SE