From: poison on
pls who/what is pcbutts?

From: Black Watch on
poison wrote:
> pls who/what is pcbutts?

Pcbutts appears to be an associate of one known as Leythos or Lethyos.
Seems to me, besides alledgedly frequently bedding each other they have
cobbled up some sort of corporate deal to spam out to Newsgroups, porno
links and a mysterious spyware app. They both strike me as unemployed
caravan dwellers, (trailer tramps in Merkin speak), with far too much time
on their hands. They ought be forced to usefully contribute to society
employed as street sweepers or lavatory cleaners (bathroom technicians in
Merkin speak). Boring pharts the pair of them and their daily cliff
hangerless soap opera is well passed it's sell by date.

HTH

From: pcbutts1 on
http://www.blogger.com/profile/16857468123137696406

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
poison wrote:
> pls who/what is pcbutts?

lol

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

AUK Galactic Killfile, 15 May 2007
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/23766545e259d53c
Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April and May 2007
Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

From: Peter van der Goes on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
> http://www.blogger.com/profile/16857468123137696406
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>

> "poison" <bidiking(a)googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> pls who/what is pcbutts?

In your first link, you claim to be a Microsoft MVP, yet I cannot find you
(by any of the pseudonyms attributed to you) in the MVP profiles. Why is
that?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: free hosting