From: Peter van der Goes on
"pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
> You can't find it because Pcbutts1 is not my real name. I use my real name
> in the MS groups complete with my MVP sig.

So, point me to your profile. I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;)

From: pcbutts1 on
No for obvious reasons.

From: Heather on
I don't need an excuse. I know that you do NOT post to the MS groups
every day as pcbutts1......and I would believe Leythos 100 times over
you because he tells the truth. You have never been truthful in your
life!!

Balls in your court......you prove to ME that you post to the MS groups
*every day*......bullshit once again!!

From: Heather on

"kurt wismer" <kurtw(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> pcbutts1 wrote:
>> http://www.blogger.com/profile/16857468123137696406
>>

> from the site:
> "I am part of the antivirus and spyware community. I have been for 6
> years. "
>
> more accurately, you've been a complete tool for 6 years...

Perhaps the word should be 'FOOL' for all of his life. A tad more
accurate, I would think.

From: pcbutts1 on
If you think your lame BS attempt at getting me to ID myself is going to
work then you are a bigger idiot then I thought.

>I don't need an excuse. I know that you do NOT post to the MS groups every
>day as pcbutts1......and I would believe Leythos 100 times over you because
>he tells the truth. You have never been truthful in your life!!
>
> Balls in your court......you prove to ME that you post to the MS groups
> *every day*......bullshit once again!!
>

> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message
>>I post to the MS groups everyday and you are an idiot to believe the lies
>>of leythos the stalker. All you have to do is look. Now what's your excuse
>>going to be.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine here http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>> The list grows. Leythos the stalker http://www.leythosthestalker.com,
>> David H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>>

>> "Heather" <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Bullshit!! You know that we all know you are banned from posting on the
>>> MS news groups and that you most definitely are NOT an MVP......that is
>>> the dumbest lie you have told yet. Eh, Sharon Franks?? Keerist, you
>>> are a mental case!!
>>>
>>> "pcbutts1" <pcbutts1(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in message

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Prev: free hosting
Next: Discover System Updater