From: pcbutts1 on
You forgot to tell him you LOST in court.

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
pcbutts1 wrote:
<snip tantrum>

See a doctor. You need help.

No matter what Leythos does, it doesn't make you look any better. It's
hard for me to believe you can make yourself look worse, but then that's
exactly what you do.

You're a blight. A liar. A thief. One hopes it doesn't extend into your
real life, but I'm guessing there's no demarcation at all.

You have my pity, because you are pitiful.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

AUK Galactic Killfile, 15 May 2007
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/23766545e259d53c
Winner, Golden Killfile, April 2007
Co-Office Holder, Ministry of Circle Jerks, April and May 2007
Member, Human O-Ring Society, March 2003
NCB#16 BJDS#2 INAC#77 PSLCK#1 SBG#1 A-29204

Some are tempted to think of life in cyberspace as insignificant,
as escape or meaningless diversion. It is not. Our experiences there
are serious play. We belittle them at our risk. Sherry Turkle

From: lulu on
On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> lulu <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote innews:1192589663.455946.14720(a)k35g2000prh.googlegroups.com:
>

> > On Oct 16, 4:34 pm, Dustin Cook <bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >> "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote in news:ferkmo$85$1
> >> @blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

> >> You have already been identified Christopher, I spoke to you on the
> >> phone once where you work. You rudely tried to tell me I had called a
> >> private number. I suppose I scared you a little eh? :)
>
> >> And yet, you still play games with people.
>
> >> --
> >> Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
> >> Email.: bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com
> >> Web...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
> >> Pad...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
> >> PGP...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt
>
> > Oh he mentioned that in court, that he was getting calls. he tried to
> > blame me
>
> Nope, was me who called him. My cell phone records prove it. LoL.
>
> --
> Dustin Cook, Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool - v2.2d
> Email.: bughunter.dus...(a)gmail.com
> Web...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk
> Pad...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/pad.xml
> PGP...:http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk/bughunter.dustin.txt- Hide quoted text -

Yeah well, he lied about everything but at least the judge made him
take the lies and stuff off his website first
in this thread.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.anti-virus/msg/846facf7d840dba9

From: kurt wismer on
pcbutts1 wrote:
> You trolls are a trip. I swear all of you are obsessed with me.

if the trolls are obsessed with you then why is it only you who is
dedicating webspace to attack them?

methinks thou doth protest too much...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over
From: kurt wismer on
pcbutts1 wrote:
>"kurt wismer" <kurtw(a)sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:ff17me$nvq$1(a)registered.motzarella.org...
>> pcbutts1 wrote:
>>> Wrong on both counts. Why is it so important to you that you know I am?
>>> What are you gonna try and do? Nothing you can do will hurt me.
>>
>> if that were true you wouldn't be posting under a pseudonym....
>>
> Shut up child molester

oh, looks like i hit a nerve... so i guess we should conclude that you
really are a mealy mouthed weasel who hides behind a pseudonym in order
to avoid being held accountable for your actions...

--
"it's not the right time to be sober
now the idiots have taken over
spreading like a social cancer,
is there an answer?"
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: free hosting
Next: Discover System Updater