From: laundryair on
God help those people on whom he has fooled. His sickness is beyond
words every thing he says is a lie, he believes it that is why he can
fool others, because he has fooled himself. I don't know if he can
change, it may be too late for him.

From: laundryair on
On Oct 19, 2:50 pm, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
> Apparently you don't know what the word "witness" means. Ask your sister she
> was there as your "witness". Remember when you told the judge that you did
> not know how to change the name in your posts? then you tried to submit into
> evidence a post you made with a different name with the words hand written
> by you that said "this is the name I used to use". Tell me something, how
> embarrassed were you when the judge almost threw you out of his court room?
> Why did the bailiff and the court clerk both have to admonish you in court
> at the same time. You came to court without proof and you bad mouthed the
> judge that is why he won and you lost. Chris was right all you are is a
> jilted ex girlfriend of his. You need to grow up and get over him. IT'S OVER
> JOVANNA! leave him alone he does not want you any more. The only reason he
> does not file a harassment charge against you is because of me and that you
> are a wacko. Oh by the way that blonde hair dye box you found in his house
> IT WAS MINE!
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>
> "laundryair" <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 19, 10:32 am, laundryair <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No you thing that there is no word bad enough to describe. The word
> >> is RESPONDENT 1, not witness
>
> >> It is a matter of public record.
>
> >>http://www.kern.courts.ca.gov/civil-index/case-detail.asp
> >> Search for 'butts' its right there.
>
> > You can lie to the judge, and the people here in these "news groups"
> > as you know I know the truth. So for everyones sake stop the lies.- Hide quoted text -

Great story Patrick. The truth is in the transcripts however you lied
to the judge, before that you told the clerk your girl friend did it.
The judge was prejudice.

From: laundryair on
On Oct 19, 2:50 pm, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
> Apparently you don't know what the word "witness" means. Ask your sister she
> was there as your "witness". Remember when you told the judge that you did
> not know how to change the name in your posts? then you tried to submit into
> evidence a post you made with a different name with the words hand written
> by you that said "this is the name I used to use". Tell me something, how
> embarrassed were you when the judge almost threw you out of his court room?
> Why did the bailiff and the court clerk both have to admonish you in court
> at the same time. You came to court without proof and you bad mouthed the
> judge that is why he won and you lost. Chris was right all you are is a
> jilted ex girlfriend of his. You need to grow up and get over him. IT'S OVER
> JOVANNA! leave him alone he does not want you any more. The only reason he
> does not file a harassment charge against you is because of me and that you
> are a wacko. Oh by the way that blonde hair dye box you found in his house
> IT WAS MINE!
>
> --
>
> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com, David
> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>
> "laundryair" <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 19, 10:32 am, laundryair <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >> No you thing that there is no word bad enough to describe. The word
> >> is RESPONDENT 1, not witness
>
> >> It is a matter of public record.
>
> >>http://www.kern.courts.ca.gov/civil-index/case-detail.asp
> >> Search for 'butts' its right there.
>
> > You can lie to the judge, and the people here in these "news groups"
> > as you know I know the truth. So for everyones sake stop the lies.- Hide quoted text -

Too bad you couldn't get her to take you to the hospital, and give you
a shower and clean your house, guess she was only ther for you, when
you needed her to dye her hair for you. LOL LOL

From: lulu on
Yeah well, he lied about everything but at least the judge made him
take the lies and stuff off his website first
in this thread.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.anti-virus/msg/846facf7d840dba9

From: pcbutts1 on
He didn't lie to the judge you did. That's the problem that you or anybody
here can't seem to understand. I am not Chris Butts! You sued the wrong
person, he said he didn't do it because he didn't do it. I did. I have been
telling you idiots for a long time that I am not him. You of all people
should know this because you are his ex, You know him and have seen me so
why do you continue this charade?

"laundryair" <lulutosirlove(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 19, 2:50 pm, "pcbutts1" <pcbut...(a)leythosthestalker.com> wrote:
>> Apparently you don't know what the word "witness" means. Ask your sister
>> she
>> was there as your "witness". Remember when you told the judge that you
>> did
>> not know how to change the name in your posts? then you tried to submit
>> into
>> evidence a post you made with a different name with the words hand
>> written
>> by you that said "this is the name I used to use". Tell me something, how
>> embarrassed were you when the judge almost threw you out of his court
>> room?
>> Why did the bailiff and the court clerk both have to admonish you in
>> court
>> at the same time. You came to court without proof and you bad mouthed the
>> judge that is why he won and you lost. Chris was right all you are is a
>> jilted ex girlfriend of his. You need to grow up and get over him. IT'S
>> OVER
>> JOVANNA! leave him alone he does not want you any more. The only reason
>> he
>> does not file a harassment charge against you is because of me and that
>> you
>> are a wacko. Oh by the way that blonde hair dye box you found in his
>> house
>> IT WAS MINE!
>>
>> --
>>
>> Newsgroup Trolls. Read about mine herehttp://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads
>> The list grows. Leythos the stalkerhttp://www.leythosthestalker.com,
>> David
>> H. Lipman, Max M Wachtell III aka What's in a Name?, Fitz,
>> Rhonda Lea Kirk, Meat Plow, F Kwatu F, George Orwell
>>
>> "laundryair" <lulutosirl...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > You can lie to the judge, and the people here in these "news groups"
>> > as you know I know the truth. So for everyones sake stop the lies.-

> Great story Patrick. The truth is in the transcripts however you lied
> to the judge, before that you told the clerk your girl friend did it.
> The judge was prejudice.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Prev: free hosting
Next: Discover System Updater